Ultraman Loop Lambada Ultraman Loop Lambada

di....did i j-just get r-r-raped?.... o_o

Saturnz Barz Instrumental Remake Saturnz Barz Instrumental Remake

Man, this song is so perfectly made by not only Gorillaz, but you for sure. I've been on here for hours painstakingly scouting music for my youtube videos, and this song would've solved all my problems if it weren't for it being an instrumental version of a big group's song. (If it werent, i would've properly gone through the process of asking you of course, didnt want to make it seem like I'm a dick or something, heh)

regardless, you did an excellent job and at least i have something to listen to now when I'm doing stuff, I've been lacking in good music i actually enjoy thats not video related. ^~^

Flight Sim Funk Loop Flight Sim Funk Loop

Quite a good piece. ^~^

Its also worth mentioning that saying how this was made for a flight sim made it sound better, since it instantly reminded me of Ace Combat 4's background music (incase youve played it before). You did a fine job with the music itself, but also making fitting music for the intended media it was made for. :D

OneCoolDog responds:

Thank you so much. Your comment just made my day!

Goya Goya

I first heard this on your soundcloud and commented there. I needed to give you more support and 5 black kids for your music. :3 you made me enjoy this genre yet at the same time, i can almost never find music similar to yours. you will always rule this genre and any other you dwell into.

broove responds:

Nah, I'll pass on 5 black kids. I do appreciate that you like my music, however. Thank you for your comments ;)